10 Best Beach Towns in USA
1. Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
This is an awesome beach on Waikiki. Very close to restaurants and shipping as well. There’s a police station nearby too.
2. Caladesi Island State Park - Florida
Amazing island retreat. The ferry across is fun and a great trip in its own right.
3.Hapuna Beach State Park - Big Island, Hawaii
Beautiful sandy beach with clear water- this is our favorite beach on the Big Island.
4. Coopers Beach - Southampton, New York
Very clean and quiet beach plus the beach has a very nice restaurant
6. Outer Banks in Ocracoke Beach
At 16 miles long, and hugging the southern coast of North Carolina,
7. Ocean City, Maryland
This Mid-Atlantic shore town is forever trapped in the '80s
8. Coronado Beach - San Diego, California
Gorgeous sunset views, people watching, restaurants, long strolls along the water.
9. Coast Guard Beach - Cape Cod, Massachusetts
It’s a must see. Breathtaking.Mother nature at its finest.
10. Anna Maria Island, Florida
The northernmost of three cozy beach towns on a seven-mile-long island